The Leica FlexLine TS10 Reflectorless Manual Total Station is a powerful surveying tool that delivers highly accurate results without sacrificing price and convenience. It operates with a reflectorless range of up to 1,640 feet (500 m) with the R500 EDM and approximately 3,280 feet (1,000 m) with the R1000 EDM. It also has a range with a single prism up to 11,483 feet (3,500 m). For added reliability and accuracy, the TS10 total station is equipped with the Leica Captivate Field software and the AutoHeight module.
This Leica reflectorless manual total station features a quadruple axis compensation that offers multiple setting accuracy for more reliability. The FlexLine TS10 total station uses a laser plummet that has a 0.1-inch diameter at 4.9 feet instrument height. Supplied with an RS232 and USB stick/SD card interface, it also has a 2GB flash memory and a 1GB SD RAM. Plus, the TS10 features WLAN (Wireless Local Area Network) and Bluetooth connectivity to easily connect devices on site.
Built with an illuminated keyboard with 25 keys, the Leica FlexLine TS10 also offers an optional 37 keys with function keys. It consists of a five-inch colored touchscreen LCD display that allows easy reading of results. Featuring an IP66 rating, this manual total station is protected from dust and water. As an added feature, the FlexLine TS10 is powered by exchangeable Li-ion batteries that run up to 18 hours.
- Choice of accuracy and reflectorless EDM
- Reflectorless range up to 3,280 feet
- Range with a single prism: 11,483 feet
- Leica Captivate Field software
- AutoHeight module
- Quadruple axis compensation
- Laser plummet
- Diameter: 0.1” at 4.9’ instrument height
- Interface: RS232, USB stick/SD card
- Internal flash memory: 2GB
- SD RAM: 1GB
- Connectivity: WLAN and Bluetooth
- Illuminated keyboard with 25 keys
- Optional 37 keys with function keys
- LCD Display: 5” colored touchscreen
- IP66 dustproof and water resistant
- Exchangeable Li-ion batteries
- Battery life up to 18 hours